How to contact Leicestershire Police
Call 999 if:
- a serious offence is in progress or has just been committed
- someone is in immediate danger or harm
- property is in danger of being damaged
- a serious disruption to the public is likely
If you have a hearing or speech impairment, use our textphone service 18000.
Or text us on 999 if you've pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.
Silent 999 calls
If you're in danger but you can't talk on the phone, you should still call 999, then follow these instructions depending on whether you're calling from a mobile or a landline.
If a crime has already happened or you would like to give information about a crime you can:
- Report online by visiting the Leicestershire Police website
- Email email@example.com
- Call 101
- Contact us via social media by sending a message to @leicspolice on Twitter or Leicestershire Police on Facebook
Call the UK anti-terrorist hotline on 0800 789 321 if you’ve seen or heard anything you think could suggest terrorist activity.
Report anonymously – Crimestoppers
Contact Crimestoppers either online or by calling 0800 555 111 to anonymously report crime or suspicious activity.